Bermuda Cay Condominium
661 Woolbright Road
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
On the Intracoastal
Adding to PGCP’s growing presence in the energetic East Coast market is Bermuda Cay, a stylish condominium of four-story elevatored buildings on the Intracoastal in Boynton Beach adjacent to Del Ray Beach. PGCP has purchased 110 of 160 condominium units now rented as apartments.
- Coveted waterfront location on the Intracoastal in Boynton Beach, one of the Treasure Coast’s most rapidly devloping communities
- Expansive sun deck, with pool, clubhouse, state of the art fitness center
- Private, secluded residential setting with gated access, yet within easy walking distance of extensive shopping and service amenities
- Intimate landscaped fountain courtyard at each building
- Covered parking
- Units professionally redesigned and remodeled as available at $150 rent premium
- 100% through-unit design (no back-to-back units), each with a spacious terrace or balcony and new hurricane-rated windows
- Four-story elevator-served buildings; selected units have dramatic views of the Intracoastal Waterway
With its Class A waterfront location and compelling opportunity to sell out as condominiums when the market returns, Bermuda Cay is a distinctive property that stands out from the competition. PGCP purchased at 60% of replacement cost and 40% of the price at which units sold in 2005–07.
Visit Bermuda Cay Condominium website