14701 Bartram Park Boulevard
Jacksonville, Florida 32248
Distinctive craftsman-inspired architecture in welcoming smoke-free community built around two lakes
Built around a lake, high-amenity site plan including clubhouse, wifi in common areas and pool deck, outdoor kitchen, fitness center with cardio theatre and yoga studio, business center
Strategically located in Bartram Park in the center of the fastest growing corridor in north Florida, at the intersection of the major north-south and east-west arteries in the area
Outstanding A+ location in a mixed-use master planned community, with 125,000 sf of office and 640,000 sf retail, and flanked by Flagler Center with 1.4M sf of office and industrial space and the new planned Durbin Park with 2.8Msf office space and 2.4M sf of retail
- Jacksonville had the 6th highest growth in tech jobs in the US last year.
- Top ranked elementary, middle and high schools. The new high school offers the latest technology, has an integral IT academy is dubbed “the high school of the future”.
- Full range of shopping and convenience stores nearby, Starbucks within a mile.
- Clubhouse is LEED certified, entire community is smoke free.
- Gated entrance, very secure community.
- 9 foot ceilings. Attractive one, two, and three‐bedroom floorplans, and all 2 and 3 BRs feature split plans. Apartments have outdoor screened porch or balcony.
- 66 Garages for rent.
- Modest, dated interior finishes, offering opportunities for increasing rents by interior renovation and upgrades.
- Full amenity package; lakefront lagoon style pool, spa, clubhouse and fitness center.
- Property has great exposure to main thoroughfares; critical for market presence.
- Attractive tenant profile: Greene is a non-smoking community, attracting grey and white-collar residents with a focus on the health services field.
Greene is an exceptional quality asset located in an affluent coastal Florida master planned mixed use community, acquired at a significant discount to replacement cost.
Visit Greene website