Mezzo of Tampa Palms
15320 Amberly Drive
Tampa, Florida 34233
340 apartments in a Mediterranean-inspired Class A community in the center of desirable Tampa Palms, New Tampa, Florida.
- Located in Tampa Palms, one of the most desirable communities in Tampa
- Award-winning master-planned community surrounded by conservation land
- Completely built out, very high barriers to entry
- Surrounded by upscale single-family homes
- Close to jobs (USAA) and hospitals: Moffitt Cancer Center, VA medical center, USF medical campus
- Outstanding A location off Bruce B. Downs 2 minutes south ofI-75 in close proximity to employment centers, retail, and services, with easy access to I-75 north and south
- Exceptional site plan provides intimate mini enclaves within a large comunity
- Interesting Mediterranean architecture, barrel tile roofs
- Great floor plans, 20x20 tiled porches/patios—huge!
- Spacious 1BR, 2BR, 3BR, and 4BR units with condominium-level interior finishes and 9-foot ceilings
- Full amenity package: 2 full-size pools, spa, lighted tennis courts, clubhouse, wifi café, fitness center, racquetball court
- Property has great exposure to the main artery in Tampa Palms, critical for market presence
- Attractive tenant profile: gray- and white-collar residents
- $2.6 million capex program underway to reprogram, renovate, rebrand, and recreate as the premier high-end apartment community in Tampa Palms
Mezzo is an unusual high-quality asset located in an affluent coastal Florida submarket with barriers to entry, acquired at a significant discount to replacement cost and to the sale price of recently sold comparable communities.
Mezzo presents an outstanding opportunity to rebrand and rehab a neglected property (now B+) and recreate it as the premier high-end Class A+ apartment community in one of the most desirable submarkets in greater Tampa.
Visit Mezzo of Tampa Palms website