The Hamptons at Tampa Palms
15350 Amberly Drive
Tampa, Florida 33647
A stately, beautifully designed condominium community in the style of Addison Mizner, in an irreplaceable location on Bruce B. Downs Parkway between the USF Medical Campus and Wesley Chapel in prestigious Tampa Palms, an exclusive mixed-use master-planned community. PGCP has purchased 217 of 315 condominium units now rented as apartments.
- Located in Tampa Palms, an award-winning community and one of the most sought after communities in Greater Tampa
- Captivating Mediterranean-inspired architecture and luxuriant landscaping
- Superior surrounding neighborhood, characterized by high-end gated residential communities
- Outstanding A+ location, easy commute to downtown Tampa, close proximity to employment centers, retail, and services
- Located on the edge of an estuary and marsh, surrounded by conservation land
- Attractive tenant profile: largely white-collar residents
- Beautifully designed buildings with barrel tile roofs, direct access garages
- Full amenity package: 2 full-size pools, clubhouse, racquetball court, and fitness center
- Unusually spacious floorplans averaging 1440 sf, with condominium finishes, 9-foot ceilings, and fireplaces in some units
The Hamptons is a distinctive Class A property that represents real value. PGCP purchased at $92,000 per door, 60% of replacement cost. A comparable property just up Bruce B. Downs traded recently for $140,000 per door.
Visit The Hamptons at Tampa Palms website