The Naples 701 Condominium
3540–3528 Plantation Way
Naples, Florida 34112
The Naples 701 is a distinctive Key West-style condominium community of 188 residences close to Old Naples, on its own lake in the Bayshore neighborhood. We have purchased 168 of the residences and are actively acquiring.
- Distinctive Key West-style architecture, standing seam metal roofs
- Mature landscaping
- Intimate courtyards
- Full range of amenities onsite, including a lake, 2 pools, clubhouse with fitness center and media/game/party room, lighted tennis courts, bark park, and central green
- All interiors being redone to condominium finishes
- Water-oriented neighborhood: boat launching ramp nearby, marine supplies and storage across street, Hamilton Harbor Yacht club at end of Bayshore Drive
- Dynamically evolving area: Naples Art Center now in active development. Botanical
- Garden located just down Bayshore Drive, recently expanded; two major new residential projects (Sabal Bay and Citrus Grove) poised to start construction
The 701 offers a petite retreat with a full range of onsite amenities in a close-in, high-end neighborhood. Acquired at less than half of replacement cost and a third of the price when sold as condominiums at the peak.
Visit The Naples 701 Condominium website